Playground and Gym @home
18:30 - 20:00
webcal - iCal -
Miss going to the gym or meeting with friends for outdoor movement?
Let’s turn our home into a gym and a movement playground. A session of drills and exercises for strenght and mobility, as well as coordination challenges and a lot of fun. We will make use of a variety of things most people will probably have at home.
There will also be a couple of really useful drills for acrobats. (But don’t worry if you are not an acrobat, it is for everyone!)
No experience required.
Saturday April 11th
6:30pm – 8pm CET
What you should have prepared
- A couple of square meters open space
- A wall (or door frame)
- A broom stick (also any other stick should work)
- A bolster or big pillow
- A yoga mat (or any other mat, or even just a carpet)
- Some books / yoga blocks
- A band (ideally rubber, maybe an inner tube, even just a piece of rope will work)
- A chair or stool
- A ball (tennis ball would be perfect, but anything that rolls will work, even just a plastic bottle)
- 2 weights (eg cans of beans, ideally 500ml each)
If you do not have one or more of the things, don’t worry. You can send me a mail to figure out what else you could use: Email me
The suggested “donation” for is 10-15€ per person. However, if you are in a financial crisis atm you can also join for less. Of course you can frist see how you like the session and then decide afterwards 😉
Thank you for supporting and appreciating my work!
IBAN: DE10 2004 1133 0400 5955 00
(If both those options do not work for you, please contact me I’m sure we’ll find a solution.)
Sign up here: https://form.jotform.com/200973420550347
Looking forward to move and train with you!